Sunday 25 March 2007

The Lives Of Others is a really good movie. I'm only left pondering how much reference it has to any real events. If not, then it's a fascinating portrayal of 70s Germany.

Work has degenerated into a comfortably stagnate level and I'm pretty much left to my own devices now just the way I like it. I've dug up a fair bit of skeletons with the history of my work place and it's people, though I'm not saying that things are as bad as they seemed in the past, of which I wasn't a part of so it wouldn't be fair for me to comment.

CDS stories never fail to live up to their levels of incredulous insanity. The CO's changed, prominent figures have swopped roles and things are following their usual route of general decline... Climates that I can't imagine having to brave through if I was still there. Just hope that reservist isn't that such a pain in the ass to bear.

Another uninspired post and my chatterbox died.




Live today; it is where tomorrow's memories begin

Today's Listenables:
The All-American Rejects - Dance Inside

No comments: