Tuesday 7 April 2009

One Day We'll Get Nostalgic For Disaster


Here's a rather sadistic-esque Hannibal Lecter/Saw perspective.

The latest prawning rate has hit 19 in 3 hours. We're on our way to prawn master (or more contemporarily known as prawn hero) soon!

Angie has also declared herself, by virtue mostly of association (and perhaps sympathy), a Newcastle United fan. I don't care if the only reason why is because she thinks that Newcastle has lotsa cute guys. I doubt there would be any other way either, considering their miserly 2-0 defeat to Chelsea at home over the weekend.



A couple of weeks ago I secured my Pearson Ed South Asia internship. It's a weird feeling cos while I didn't expect to get an internship so easily, I wasn't expecting to not get the job either considering the relevance of my job experience that I had stated in my resume. It's back to the editorial and publishing grind again (with glee), but this time with a company of academic authority. It will be an interesting learning experience that is still somewhat within my element, sans the completely horrid Jurong location.



The hunger to push knowledge and creative boundaries is beckoning again. I want to do a new piece of art. I want to write. I want to learn a new skill. I want to understand a new concept. I want to read a new book. I want to achieve something small but novel. School is simply getting in the way like a fat, obnoxious man at a narrow gantry.



Time is proving to be a rather luxurious commodity, and it can only get worse the next two weeks.








The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Audio Candy:
Joni Mitchell - Both Sides Now

No comments: