Saturday 16 May 2009

All At Sea

There is always a sense of beckoning when I see and am in the midst of whatever limited nature I can get around here. Be it sprinting across as my toes dig into soft sand and hurling myself into the waves with the bright blue sky sprawling overhead, or immersing into the dark of the night with the echoes of cicada and the fresh scent of nocturnally-active plants, I always feel most carefree and like I belong. Recently, there's been a Go card advertisement which depicts the holders of the card diving in the bluest of lagoons, hiking in the deepest rainforests and driving across long stretches of Savannah, and I can't help but feel a deep sense of longing for the ability to travel and experience such an adventure.

I had one of the most carefree three days of my life at Sentosa with everything I love. :]




Audio Candy:
Jason Mraz Feat. Colbie Caillat - Lucky

No comments: