Monday 19 March 2012

Why We Cheat

This is a fascinating read, written by Lisa Taddeo for Esquire. More than the ideas themselves (she's bold for her claims), it's the inch-perfect use of sensual imagery:
More than I believe in the sanctity of union and promise, I believe that everybody cheats. If you have not cheated yet, it's because you are still too grateful to be secure, or you have not yet had the opportunity, or the right color of red hair has not come along and sat down at the bar on a Tuesday when the jukebox was playing Leonard Cohen and your manhattan tasted like the future.

http://www.esquire.com/features/why-we-cheat-0412

1 comment:

Market Research said...

You spoke about some interesting points here. I found this article by searching Bing and I have to admit that I am now subscribed to the blog site, it is quite fine.

Thank You
RNB Research